Wednesday, July 24, 2013

First Class

9am class, I went out at 9am. How awesome I was? LOL. I was up early but then I was really enjoying my time. The class was killing me because I think I haven't recover from my jetlack. I was still in my working mood and my body is still trying to fix the mental clock. LOL. Had lunch with Lara and then went back to have the afternoon class. Then back to the city to meet up with the girls and Umar for dinner. It's good to be back but I was picky on coffee now. LOL. 


I went to bed really early today. My time 1030pm. I had really bad dreams and woke up. It's almost 3 am now, and damn!!! Got to get up and meet the girls at 930am. Anyways, I have 'ah gong' sleeping beside me. I feel better now because just now I was too tired and don't want to go out to my living room to take it in. After the nightmare, yes, I really do need it when I'm going to bed. I felt insecure for a second and feel like there are something inside. Disgusted and don't ever want to think about it. 

Going back to bed now. Good morning and good night!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...