Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What I've Been Doing For 3 Weeks

This semester break was suppose to be my coffee training. I had 3 weeks break and I spent my 1st week on doing mom's stuff, going to grandma's and meet up with friends and John's family. In the mean time, I was suppose to do medical check up and dental check up. Also, I was waiting for the interview from the boss at LewisGene the coffee place I was suppose to work. The boss was at Taiwan for the food exhibition and so, the interview has been delay and delay. And finally I got the job on 5 July. These 2 weeks, I've been very busy and productive. I love this job very much even though sometimes I felt stress when Mr. Wong pushing me to make myself doing better. The working hour was really long and I didn't get to talk to John for days. I missed him a lot. But luckily it's just for 2 weeks. 





So, Friday was suppose to be my las day working in LewisGene but then I went there on Sat and Sun as I really love the place and I love to work at the coffee station. Pouring milk, foaming milk, doing art, tamping coffee powder and all these stuff really makes me happy. I really enjoy what I was doing, even though I will get scold sometimes because of my carelessness but still I love that environment. 


My boss, the owner of LewisGene is a very nice person. Why say so? Because I've talked to him saying that I don't want to get any salary from him because I just go there and learn and some more I did not really help out a lot. Yesterday, he made Mr Wong called and drag me to the coffee shop. He gave me a red packet and with big amount of cash in it. Seriously, me and him were running in the kitchen because I don't want to take it but then, I took it eventually because everyone keep on saying that was a 'blessing'. Also, Mr Wong was very fierce when he look at me and told me to keep the red packet. They made me felt so love, everyone in the shop are super nice to me. I mean, I'm so lucky because they are all my '贵人'. 

So, this semester break was the most productive moment ever in my life. I learned stuff and gain experience. Thanks to Mr Wong the person who helped a lot and still got me complain a lot cause I simply like to make him feel bad. He's like my big brother cause he is very strict to me. This makes John a bit uncomfortable, cause he felt insecure. I just wanted to say, he is not going to ruin our relationship. I do want to introduce both of you to get to know each other because he is a very nice person, and we can learn from each other. Nothing shady between us and no I do not like him that way. LOL. 

Besides learning the skills, I got myself some 'souvenir'. I burnt my hand a few times left a few scars on it. Well, every time I burnt my hand I learned new skill. The first time I burnt my hand I get to know the skill of foaming milk. The second time I burnt my hand I get to know the skill of making hot chocolate thick. The third time I burnt my hand I know the skill of drawing latte art. Damn, I don't know how many more times I have to burn myself this time.
 

Ok. I'm done writing. I'm so tired now. Tomorrow 9am class til 4pm. Bless me. LOL.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...