So, I went to interview and everything went so well. I start working the next day, means today. After the interview I went to pay Johnny's school fee and then met up with SY. Hang out at the office for awhile then we go back home to park my car and picked up John's mom. Went to Mid Valley for a little while and shopped. Me and John's mom have a couple bag now. LOL. SY bought something cause she wanted to renew her MidValley membership card. These all are very normal when my post title said weirdest experience of all.
Well, back to home. John's mom was mentioning about the Coffee Enema. Ok, this is information overload, but this is for detox. Coffee Enema, another way to cleans your colon especially good for people who has constipation. The first time experience is weird, because John's mom and SY is in the room. Then, I never had anything poke into my anal before. I will definitely willing and volunteer to make John try this. LOL. He will get this joke.
Anyway, the enema looks like this.
After doing this, all the things came out from me is like toxic and black and dark and disgusting. Still, I'm happy with the outcome. Just did the research and found out that,
1. The bucket is too high. If you have the enema bucket sitting or hanging too high, the liquid will flow into your bottom too quickly and chances are you won’t be able to hold it. It will go in, but then it may come spurting back out and back a big ol’ mess of your bathroom floor. And perhaps walls.
2. The bucket is too low. You don’t want to sit the bucket too high, but you also don’t want it too low otherwise the liquid won’t run through the tube at all. It needs to be higher than you so that gravity can do its thing.
3. The coffee/water is too cold. I can assure you that on a cold winter’s morning, it is not fun putting a bucket of cold coffee up your ass. If you’re like me and have the coffee made up from the night before, you may want to add boiling water to the mix so that the liquid is body temperature.
4. The coffee/water is too hot. Yup, I’ve done this one as well and it is even less fun than freezing your colon off. Especially because there’s not much you can do when the boiling coffee is already making your way into your bottom. I can’t express how important it is to test the temp of the fluid before sticking the tube up your bum. Make like Goldilocks and have your bucket just right.
5. The tube is not in far enough. This is another way you can create a coffee flood. You want to insert the tube at least a finger’s length.
6. The bathroom door isn’t locked. I don’t even like doing number twos when my boyfriend is in the house, so you can imagine the vile expletives that came out of my mouth when he accidentally walked in on me doing an enema. Invest in a lock, or put a “coffee break in process” sign on the door.
7. You aren’t relaxed enough. If you’re all tensed up, the coffee is going to have trouble flowing in and you won’t be able to hold the liquid. Use your breath to relax your body. Once the liquid is all in, I like to kick back with a book or watch something on my laptop.
8. The tube isn’t secure on the bucket. If you rinse your bucket and tube out with boiling water (a must if you’re doing castor oil enemas), over time the tube will start to become loose. And if you ignore this and continue to use the bucket, the tube just might detach itself and give you a lovely coffee shower – mid enema. Don’t make the same mistake I did just last week.
So, that's for last night! LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment