Thursday, July 4, 2013

About the relationship

So, John posted a status and I find it funny. It's about us, how we be with each other. I am very thankful of him being by my side after we been through all the ups and downs. 

The imperfect thing he was saying was about so many things including my weight. YES! He is definitely a 外貌协会的主席. I'm not even joking. But, still we love each other very much. The fun thing to be together is we keep on annoys each other and sometimes just feel like killing each other but then we can't be without each other. He's a pain in the ass but also the apple of my eye. Hmmmm... This sentence it's weird. Anyhow, John is a very passionate young man, I know people likes to compare him with others but he is that special. As long as he is the special one, that matters. We can see the difference in few years time. He is nobody now, cause he is still studying. I know one day he will be somebody and for those who look down on him, they will sure jaw drops and open up their freaking eyes. And all he needs to know is me and his family are very supportive. Since 2010 till now, I see changes in him. More stable and reliable; as for the mature part... Almost there. Almost there. Guys are slower than ladies when it comes to maturity, so I'm still waiting for the good news. LOL. There are still hopes babeh! 

I was laughing at him about the fans stuff. Then the topic went to my biological father side. John was like 'so..... Will you invite him to the wedding?' This question has been around for years. I don't know how to handle the situation. I hope when the time comes, he can handle this for me because I'm scare to face it. 

Hey J,

I know sometimes I'm mean to you. I always drive you nuts. But you mean a lot to me. I'm glad that you did not ditch me away when you face the trouble (my mom) and I'm glad that you always be so patient (even though sometimes not). I don't know what will us be if that night I rejected you after hearing your story, but I'm happy now. And thank you. Love you.

Love,
H



No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...