Friday, August 9, 2013

[Dairy] Week 3

Today is the last day of week 3 for my 2nd term in school. What I've been doing this week? I attended a seminar organised by Ragtrader Live. It was a very inspiring seminar and I love going to seminar like this, but it's a bit expensive. 



And I've been morning walk. LOL. For 2 days only. Cause me and my work out partner have class in different days so we can only meet our time on Sat, Sun and Mon. I hope these 3 days will be our regular wake up early in the morning for walk session. 

And today is my work out partner's birthday. I had her over night a my place last night cause I felt that she's a bit moody recently. So, I bought a small little cake and a unicorn candle for her to wish her when the clock strikes 12. Lara called using FaceTime cause we have technical problem using Google Hangout. Last night was a small little hangout session for me and Yun Ping. But the way we hangout was both of us using our phone and anti social. LOL.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...