Walking to the Royal Botanic Garden. Was suppose to jog from my place, but the outfit and the stuff I brought stopped me. I have to hold my big ass phone and my key was dangling, some more my jacket was too big and it just annoys me. So, we decided to walk. Power walk. I did sweat, and I took off my jacket half way cause I felt hot.
This is my view, how lucky I am to have this view when I was working out? I mean people in Australia are damn lucky cause they have a very nice environment and big ass garden in the city. I really love this place.
My work out buddy. We woke up at 6 something and walk all the way to the garden. Not an easy task eh! You have to know waking up this early and the weather is very cold. All you want to do is hide in your bed and keep yourself comfy. Seriously!
Look at this picture, the garden and the concrete building. A big difference right? Is like New York Central Park.You can really roll on the grass and sun bathing here. No dog poop will stick on you.
And this is Mrs Macquarie Point, the spot you can watch sunset and together with Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Fresh air, ocean waves great view!
![]() |
| The picture I took. My friend's idea. Very in love with it. |
Believe it or not, I cook this. No one knows I can cook including my beloved John. I felt bad cause I never cook any meal for him before. Hopefully, this time we can spend some quality time and I can do it for him.
![]() |
| Lastly, a silly picture collage I made. |
By the way, today my friends were mocking at those who loves to do hashtag on instagram to get likes. LOL. Well, what's the point?! And so, they start spamming my instagram with those ridiculous hashtag.
Can't wait for tomorrow sunrise date!















No comments:
Post a Comment