Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Kind of October

Well, I only spent my 2 weeks here as I just came back from Malaysia. Sydney has been so good to me. The relationship is good, I'mm glad that things work fine as long as we don't touch the sensitive area. Spending a lot and it's not even my personal spending damn. I cannot imagine me migrate to this country and work here, living expenses is really pressuring. 

So.. class is good. Social Psychology of Fashion. Seriously, just listen to the name I already freak out because what the hell am I going to do with Psychology?! Skipped the first day class cause I was still in Malaysia, and the assessment already given. I was stress to death as Lara told me that Louise is really strict. So.. I did a lot of research and write a 500 words essay. When you feel like 500 words is an easy task, please come here and write for me. Because every sentence you need to cite and it's like my old life back in Sunway. DAMN! I hate that life! 

The highlight of this month is the Neon Run and Halloween Party. 







The first time of me attending party like this and the first time I actually willingly walk into a club. Yea, I know.. I'm living my life like an old lady. But hey, I really like a quiet and not weed, drugs, crazy scene life... I mean alcohol is fine.... LOL. 













And so... the party ended at 3am. We were so shock because we didn't get enough dance and fun. But we were taking a lot of time outside the club to really talking talking to the friends and taking pictures, you cannot really talk inside the club. Watched a lot of funny moment with all the drunk friends and gossiping. LOL. 


The next day class... yes, we had a randomly small event going on. How cool could it be a school serving champagne and sushi? Well.. we grab the champagne and left. This is what we did. LOL. 

Today 2 November. I have to say, my October ended awesomely. My November started with a very happy funny feeling. Later tonight, I'm going to a house party which held by one of my friend who is a chef. I heard that the food is superb! Can't wait!! LOL.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...