Sunday, January 12, 2014

Update - Taiwan Trip

Since Dayre were launched, I literally abandon blogger. Using Dayre is so much easier but I just could go back in time to add some photos or text. Well, these few weeks has been really good. Today I'm gonna update about my Taiwan Trip 17 December - 24 December 2013.

Our first day: KUL - HK - TP

The day before I had a quick dinner with Mr. J and it makes me feel unwell at sleep. I thought I could sleep it off and feel better. Meet up with them at the airport and we were all so excited!!

Never thought my nose would look like this. I love this side view of myself. LOL














Our van for the rest of our trip.


First dinner when we landed. 





















The hotel we stayed. We get to have discount for December birthday special. There are 5 of us who's birthdate is on Dec. LOL. We got tons of discount!

On this night, I started to felt sick and feel like throwing up. In a second I thought I was pregnant. LOL. But I am sure I am not afterwards. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...