What I did on the summer
1. Work in the café
2. Hang out with the gangs
3. Run errands for mom
4. Hang out with John's family
5. Stick with John as much as I can
6. Finally went back to Penang after one year
7. Talked to the elderly and get a lot of advises.
8. Went to Taiwan trip with the family.
![]() |
| He showed up on our last night of the trip and pass me this card. It's never the price/value of the gift. It's the heart. |
On the last day home, John decided to fetch me to the airport. After all this time, this is the first time him sending me to the airport and this make me a little bit emotional. Plus in the morning, due to the car accident stuff, fixing car makes it so hard because I somehow need to hide from mom. This gave me a lot of pressure and it makes us very stiff and nervous. So we had a big fight on our last day together. Right. Anyway, we kinda fix it with my loads of weeping and sniffling and his patient and hugs and kisses. He shouted at me in front of his brother and claimed that I showed shit face. LOL. I kinda did, but I wasn't throwing my temper at him.
Somehow, this summer we get to involve in lots of Buddhism sector. I was brought to free life few days ago.
自从跟你这个变态的男人在一起后,我知道被另一半宠坏是什么样的感受。谢谢你。老话还是那句,我的脾气很坏。可是我很委屈。明明很简单的话,可是我说你不能接受,要到我黑脸,发脾气,大哭你才接受。这样到底是怎样?哭很累头很痛脸很惨的你懂吗?谢谢你带我放生,教我读一些经文,修炼脾气,把华人佛学的美德一再的注入进我的脑袋里。谢谢你请给我的楞严经。对不起我忘了带回来。不止这样,我还把其他重要的东西都留在家里。我真的搞不懂我怎么了。你是我的贵人,什么问题都帮我挡把我保护得很好。只是我急性子,在发生事情的时候总是怪你处理得不妥当。其实你已经尽你所能了。对不起亲爱的,我趴在你身上大哭把鼻涕眼泪都留在你的胸上。可是,我好多了。我大哭因为我很委屈,也因为我很不舍。为什么我们的日子要过的那么委屈。这个日子很快就要改变了。PeiLing 的话一直在我脑海里重复。在飞机上除了哭,我也在反省。你在我大哭对我说最坦白的那句也是一直在我心里。我知道要怎么做。

















No comments:
Post a Comment