Saturday, March 8, 2014

Random Updates

First report done! Two more to go!! I am in love with Dayre and I updated there more than update here and even Facebook or Instagram. So, actually I was just ready to go to bed but I don't know why I open this and start typing. What am I going to write about this time? It's really random. Maybe we can talk about plan. 

Me and John we planning on something. Big and fun and surprise. This plan is not going to happen soon but it will happen. What is it? Not going to tell, because I don't like being copy by others. LOL. It's not a big deal to be copy by others actually. But I do mind somehow when you make it too obvious. Other friends said maybe there's another Hillary Wannabe. (Because I am perfect.) NAH! Thick skin me. 

These few days, John wants me to say our prayer together. So I did. And I like it. This is making me calm and peace. Even though I just slam w a few days ago. But I do felt bad because no one deserve this. So what if she really did it. If I am big hearted, I wouldn't mind at all. So, shame on me. 

It is always easier and productive when you have your goals set. I can't wait till the day come so me and John can make things happen. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...