Friday, April 18, 2014

Parents Came Visit


My dad finally had the time to visit, the ticket were originally booked last year to come together with me but the factory was in some sort of changing, so he couldn't leave. One year later, he finally can come, and guess what? It's not because of me, it's because of his work. Yes, work again. Without it, how he can afford all of us? Spent 5 days here, walked around, eat around and get to know my friends. Dad being dad, he brought a lot of food to fill up my fridge, I had trouble clearing it as I have only me to finish all the food. It's so nice that they are here and I had my emotional moment when they left. Before that, mom mentioned something about going to Taiwan. I am still wondering if she meant what she said. Dad had trouble of me going to the Viper Challenge cause he said that I am too old for this. LOL. Well, hopefully I can go back on time for the challenge since I am the one who ask everyone in. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...