Thursday, March 27, 2014

Midnight Pillow Talk

It's almost end of March. Time pass so fast I couldn't catch up. Too little time to deal with too much stuff work loads are crazy because I've been taking it for granted. How's the life? For me it's all good untill my boyfriend created a hot mess. It's all because of a normal chat from home. Drama will never ends and things are showing out, people are slowly revealing their true color. People are watching and I'm thinking bout what's next. It's unfair to judge to be honest. I felt sorry for both parties, hopefully they'll learn this time. Sometimes I think I should have just leave it but sometimes it's just over limit I couldn't take it. I don't mind him being called not generous or not easily to forgive but please don't drag the religion stuff in.

But anyways, 2 more weeks I'm done with this term. But this time I'm not going back to Malaysia because I want to stay back and do my stuff. The subject is ending soon I can't believe! We talked about work and other stuff for our future life. I don't know if I am ready for it or not. Feels like everything come too soon and I am worry and excited in the same time. 

Can't wait for the graduation!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...