Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Write my life 2

So I choose Fashion Marketing for my second diploma while everyone is taking their degree courses. Did I regret? Yea. But, I'm happy to be involved in this field somehow. Maybe I'm just regretted with the school I choose. But anyway, I meet John around that time. It is still the best time of my life. There are ups and downs and the were broken parts and we somehow fixed it. Year 2011 taught me a lot. After I spend my 17 months in Raffles KL, I wanted to go to FIDM the school I always wanted to go in USA to continue. But always the Visa. One thing I knew was, if I did get my visa and left... me and John will not be together. So, I accepted the thought of [If it is meant to be, it will be.] 

Spend some time in Malaysia after graduated and packed my stuff to Australia Raffles. The only thing in my mind when I got rejected was [Screw this shit and I want to get over it ASAP!] So, I got back to Raffles and registered for Sydney campus. Now that I'm in Sydney, I am living a good life that everyone gets jealous of. I am very blessed that my parents are willing to spend this kind of money on me. Well.. I have nothing to say. 

------------------------------

The moment (in my primary school) I saw him, I thought he is a very cool, good looking, attractive, cute, and I couldn't forget his voice. I can't describe but his voice is like Mickey mouse. Yes! Definitely Mickey. That kind of voice like can't get out of his throat. LOL. But that was when he is a little boy. I had my memory of him when I was in my standard 6/ year 6/ level 6. He was at the next class of mine. The funny thing is I couldn't remember he got spank by the principal every assembly time. I really don't have the memory. Only things I remember was he will always walk pass when we were lining up outside of our classroom before everything started. I don't know what kind of feeling is that. Obviously not love, because I am 12 what the heck did I know about love?

In my secondary school, I was in a government school. Nothing interesting happen. Oh, if my parent's divorce count, then there was. Second year I was forced to go to the school where Jeff went in Klang. That school is really small which has less than 500 students. 60% of the students were staying in hostel including me. We basically knew everyone and especially I was a transfer student and that was a popular topic when me and Carrie appeared on the same year. Then the second year when I was in Klang, he got in. I was very happy to see him. But he doesn't. Well from what I see and feel, he doesn't ok?! LOL. He only talk to the girl, which happens to transfer into the same school the same time with him. I talked to him said hi, he gave me the cold shoulder. Yea, I was disappointed and never talk to him anymore. Since then, I got all the news from other friends that he got bullied all the time. Actually, I did asked those bullies why do they do this to him. All I got is, he was very arrogant and they don't like the way he behave. But still, that time I was still attracted by him. He was really good in sports, he always got award in sports day. I was in team Green and I can't remember which team he was in. Green or Yellow. (He said we were in the same team) All I can remember that things could related to him that time was, athlete, running, volleyball (?), hostel, being bullied, Mickey mouse voice, good looking, the way he walk, and then I left Klang to Muar. We lost contact since then. 

He found me when I was in my last semester of my business course. The don't-talk-to-me moment cause I was having a hard time for my break up with an asshole. LOL. We talked for a bit and I kinda hide from him for 2 months. Maybe it is really meant to be. The old memories all get back to me and I was surprise that he wanted to talk to me. Cause the last time, he act like an asshole to me. But we had really good time talking. That's how we started. It was like yesterday and I never thought long distance relationship can last that long. 3 freaking years and counting. 

Now, we are in another stage of life when we decided to make everything official and serious. So..... that is another chapter of our life and I am still thinking to share it anymore or not. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...