Monday, August 18, 2014

About Time

All of the sudden, I felt funny about all these incidents. I literally let everything happens which is not like a normal me. Pick a fight? Mess with people's life? I normally ignored but I responded. Think back, it's not really a big deal to talk or waste my time dealing with it. Maybe that time I was not at the stage I'm standing right now. I see things clearer now and it really doesn't worth it. So what if I knew how the true color are, it's not necessary to expose to the world because everyone will know eventually. It's the timing, the longer it takes the more we can see and we can now see what had happen and no one is happy with it. No matter how stupid a person is, they will grow up one day and figure out whatever they've did is ridiculous and make people shake their head. They should be ashame of themselves. 

Peace out.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...