Thursday, August 14, 2014

End Of The Study?

After a year spending time in Sydney Australia, I am so done with study. Everything happen in a year. Seriously, everything. Besides school life, I had a couple of trips happening during that time. Went to Brisbane with the Chua's. Came back to Malaysia for 3 times during the study going on, learned the barista skill, worked in a café. Going through a break up, family and friend visited. Oh lets not forget the unnecessary fight, LOL. Wasted time and energy and not even making it better. Lets not even waste time on writing it here.

The study experience:
So far, Sydney Raffles is so much better than Sydney KL. This is undeniable. The courses, assignment and excursion we had done was amazing and helpful except the money we need to spend on our final major project. English is a problem despite I wasn't the worst user, but I was having trouble on assignment. Quoting the lecturer 'baby language'. 

The living experience:
I am the luckiest person in the world. Mom and dad allows me to stay in the most exclusive apartment in Sydney, having the most convenient facility for me. I owned the one bedroom one bathroom unit which also had a huge living room and kitchen. Lots of café visit during the stay, event, and shopping. 

The social experience:
Get to meet with all these awesome people in life and became best friend. The thing is made friend with a sincere heart is very important instead of talking behind their back. We stood up for each other not stabbing each other. There's a difference. Went to a few event with them, like the Halloween party, Café opening, Neon Running event, Casino, and etc. That's a very good experience. Relatives were saying I'm living my life back in Sydney, always see me having fun, eating good food and having good company. 

After all the major project drama finished, I flew to US for Grandma's memorial/family trip. Before this, mom suggested me to take one more course in Taiwan, because I was telling her I don't want to work until next year. LOL. So, I'm in Taiwan now writing this. Living my life with the boyfriend. Anyways, he passed the first obstacle already. Meeting my family in Taiwan. LOL. We are going to have the travelling wedding talk soon!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...