Saturday, October 9, 2010

Brand new experience

Met my dear brother today at Mid Valley. The movie we watch DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS was so hilarious!!!!!!! A must watch movie for this month. Plan to do the navel piercing since yesterday. The price at Mid Valley was killing high. I can do two times at Sungai Wang for it. 

Went to the badminton session with the boys at 10. We were planning at nine. But the court was fully booked. Played for two hours. Went back to Sungai Buloh and discovered that someone's home. I was so freaking speechless. Well, I sleep in the car. Text my ganfu, facebook, playing with the mosquitoes and counting down the time. 

Brand new experience. Yeay me! 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...