Saturday, October 9, 2010
Some say, if you had a crush on someone, and you know the person is not really into you, you better keep quiet about it. Is that so?
Well, I never keep quiet about it. If I like someone, I'll tell the person. Honestly. I'm not afraid to get rejected or whatever. I just thought I might miss out the chance if I keep it in my heart. Maybe this time, he is the Mr Right. But, timing is everything. Met in the right time with the right person is sooooooooooooo important. I hope, we can start in the right time, I think we are the right person though. It's been a month since I know about this. I never regret to what I've did. Whenever I think of you, I'll smile from the bottom of my heart. You're just too sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment