Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saturday Night

Was planned to gather at night. But, crazy me suddenly changed my mind. Asked Chloe and Kevin to join me to Sungai Wang for my navel piercing. I know I'm crazy. But, who don't out of their mind once awhile? Vince join us too. I guess, purple is the most popular color for some of the people. LOL.


So, I did my piercing at Sungai Wang. I was way too calm and Chloe non stop nagging at my ear. It's not that scary though. In the mean while, I still feel the pain. Not that bad.
















After the piercing thingy, walked around at Time Square and Sungai Wang. Then headed to Fireman for our dinner. Meet Grace and Tiu Tiu there. Had lots of fun. Yam Cha session at Old town. Kelvin join us half way. 
That's our day.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...