Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Day...

... Pyramid.... I know I know.. We are lame. Ha-ha! Even though I'm not study at Sunway anymore, but still Pyramid is like my second home. Eat there, shop there. By the way, Chloe having problem with the stupid Maxis too. She was so pissed like I did. Ha-ha! Well, I didn't go f them up because I'm going to Sg. Buloh. Next time I guess. 

Came back to Puchong around 5. Took a nap until 730. ha-ha! Had dinner, play with the baby. Borrow some clothes from aunt and then leave the house to Sg Buloh at 9. I'm going to stay here until the internet at Puchong is fixed. This Friday will be the day for some of the babi[s] to resit their paper. Wish them luck luck luck!!!

Few more days to Taiwan. Yay! 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...