Maxis! You're sucks! Fuck you dude! I know I'm childish to write here. But you do not let me send the fucking complain letter, you keep on rejecting me. So, this is all I can do. I swear, tomorrow I'm going to the center and fuck u up! You mother fucker! I pay every month and you provide me this kind of lousy service. What's the purpose of signing up for wireless broadband? To connect to the internet anywhere. The fact is, I can't. I can't connect anywhere. Okay, maybe not at those kampung places. But WTF? I'm at Puchong! Seriously!! Puchong! You don't have the coverage over here? You might go die or just end your company as well.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment