Today I wake up at 10 cause I have tons of stuff to do. Went to Mont' Kiara, took the car access card, went to Sg. Buloh, clean up the house clear everything, trying to call to terminate phone line but too bad they didn't provide this service on weekend. So, I did a little bit of my work and print it out. Oh ya, before I went to Sg Buloh, I stopped by Starbucks to get my brunch. Well, I went back to Mont' Kiara again cause when I cleaned up I happen to collect two full boxes of stuff. Damn. Mom even left her RM600++ champaign and some branded red wine in the fridge. Well, two big boxes are freaking heavy. From 6th floor to 26th floor. Gosh. I really should get a small trolley already. I can't take it. Too much!!
Get home after sending the 2 boxes to Mont' Kiara. I mean went back to auntie's place at Puchong. Can't believe it. Finally have a place call my home!!! Seriously! Since I was 14 until now. 9 freaking years! Well, this is the day. Tired! By the way, the purchaser's representative are seriously annoying. Even out lawyer complain that he never meet someone so [gap goh/cheong hei/mafan] like her. Keep on calling and calling and calling. I'm going crazy!
So, someone has been complaining that I never mention about him at my post cause he always does mentioned about me. He is so freaking cute! My sweet little baby!!
♥ note for you, silly baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment