Monday, May 16, 2011

When..

... I'm tired of doing the report I tend to write here. ahahahaha!
Well, mom went out for [urut] with her friend. I'm home cause I'm rushing for my assignment. I feel like my liver is going so down. Is like exploding anytime. But, mom has been a very nice women lately. LOL. She cook for me. Seriously, she never cook and she's the business women. Don't ever expect she will cook. In fact, she cook and she prepare dessert as well. Says will help me gain more [qi]. So sweet la my mom! Anyways, she's really a wonderful women. She had a very rough life as you guys knew me and knew my family story. So, now she is doing better and better, her friends come back and visit us. Well, this friend was a very very long time friend from dad first company. She was mom's colleague. Then that's a very long story and I don't want to reveal her privacy. She was facing a major problem in her family, mom see her friend's current condition is like seeing herself about past 8 years ago when she needed help the most. So, she helped her friend. She felt bad for her and she was upset actually. Well, I told mom that she can help whatever she can as long as she has the ability to do so. I'm so proud of my mom. She the super hero. 

I miss my man. He's on the way back from Taoyuan for the sexy show. LOL. The picture really scares me. Baby, I don't want you to be like that. That's seriously too over. I mean I'm ok with it, but are you really going to do it?! Seriously?! I don't want to bleed whenever I sees you. I will die of lack of blood you know?! LOL. I miss you so much! Love you!

1 comment:

ys said...

哈哈。终于找到你的blog啦!
妈妈们都很伟大~要好好孝敬妈妈!!!
Have a nice one!! =)

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...