I'm going to have my final week which is my exam week. It's so rush and busy. Well, I still have to pass up assignment on my exam week. So not fun! I got no time to study cause I still have to do the assignment. Man!!! This is driving me crazy. Anyways, he is coming back soon. I miss him a lot. Every time, during the exam period, I will definitely go to Starbucks. This will reminds me of him. Is like so weird.
The boy was the one that looked for me. I still remember the first day he private message me at my Facebook inbox. That time was the most miserable moment cause I just broke up. I chat with him for a little while then I ignored him. During that time, I was chatting with another friend and never want to look at this pity boy. Seriously. Then, it was the exam period. I went to Starbucks to study all the time. I uploaded those pictures at my Facebook wall and he always came by and comment. He was very funny and said a lot of things but that time, I was focusing on my final cause it's my final semester and I don't want to delay my graduation again. So, poor guy being ignored once again. Seriously, writing till here, I really think I'm a very mean person. So, I still remember the date. At 22 December 2010 around 10 something at night, I finally reply his MSN which he had nudge and leave messages for me. That time was the time when grandma come over to Puchong. Then we started with msn chat and my laptop was dead on that time. I was using my iPhone to chat with him, then we used skype on my phone to text each other. Later on, he said why not we talk? Chatting was slow as I am typing with my phone. And so, we talked thru the phone. I was nervous that time, and a little bit curious about his voice cause we never chat. His voice is so special and kinda catch my attention. That time, he was still having class the next day, but he insist of talking until 4 in the morning. Till then, we start meeting each other online at 9pm. Every night. We didn't text each other at first, until I start texting him by phone. That time was like the weirdest moment ever. Seriously. I felt like a little bit more feelings towards him and I was very naughty cause all the mess was started by me. He was acting and being cool and I am the evil one. I started to confuse him like playing games, then he was confuse and he wanted to get into the game as well. Then I realize I've gone too far cause fooling others feeling is not right. I think maybe I'm shock because I knew that I am play with fire and I've burned myself. I felt in love with this guy already. I wanted to stop everything as I thought things wouldn't work out cause he's not here and I'm not sure if he is interested. Then he surprise me with a story and then things went better and better. I am so lucky that someone like him would fell for me. Seriously. I am a very lucky girl who owns so much from family, friends and from him. Then, few days ago, we were chatting about those primary school stuff and I realize that we were having the same memory/moment in our school but during that time we are still strangers. How weird and wonderful is this?
Baby, I miss you so much. Really much.
No comments:
Post a Comment