Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today I woke up really early in the morning to fetch Jeff to the airport. Then we went to do the car service and I fell asleep at the service center. Embarrass! Printed out my HOC research book and I got a freaking summon. Then I rush to the college and pass it up. Met hubby at the hospital cause he went to donate his blood with his brother and mom. Then we went to Sunway Pyramid for late lunch and the work out stuff. I bet he is busying with the stuff now. Setting up and training. Sigh. Even though I just meet him, but I still can't get enough. Never enough. We talk lesser and lesser once he got back. He got no time for me. Just a few hours of meeting up and we didn't talk really much like before. It does makes me feel upset. So, I technically failed my HOC fucking subject and I've given a fucking chance to do it again. I already felt bad enough and then there are still so many things are waiting for me to complete. I'm like single person while I have a bf. Sometimes I wonder why do I even get myself a bf when I got no time to enjoy and spend quality time with him. I felt depress and not happy. So much going on suddenly and I don't know what to do. The whole week of holiday and it's fully occupied. With all these jobs and then a failing exam. I want to spend time with my man! Why so hard? I hope after this week and next week, we will have the time to spend together. I'm gonna break down if it doesn't happen. I'm not happy!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...